Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving





Hopefully you haven't noticed that it's taken TOO long to post our events of Thanksgiving, but if you have, I hope it's because you know me!
We were blessed to have my little brother Ben and his wonderful wife Angie and their kids come spend the week with us. We had a blast!!!
(Jill and Maddi, I finally understand...) Cameryn, my niece, was sweet enough to let me join her and her mom for a girls day out at the American Girl store down town. (we spent most of the day) Oh the dream world that place is!!!!! Maybe it's good that I don't have a little girl....
Thank you, Cam and Angie.
We also spent a full day a the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry to give the boys a good fix. I tell you, that is becoming one of my favorite places in Chicago. It's easy to get to (just wish we could take the train) and so much to see and do!
Then of course there was T-day.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like fun. Can I come and join you sometime?

Jill said...

I know....AG Place is a wallets worst nightmare. We do love it!! What a wonderufl Thanksgiving. I've heard Chicago is as great as NYC during the Holidays. What a fun place to live!!!