Thursday, September 10, 2009

Two sides to every story

There is this blog that I've been following. I don't like to admit to being a blog-lurker, but I am--on several blogs. They are the kind that help inspire you, encourage you, and remind you (ME) of the things that really are important. So back to this blog I've been following. http://mytricuspidatresia.blogspot.com/. Paul Cardall is an amazing pianist (he's also LDS). He's been waiting for a heart transplant for over a year. What an amazing story his life has written! I saw his wife has posted today that he has recieved a heart. And as he has posted (I guess this has been on his mind alot) many times how that heart is a bitter-sweet blessing. It brings a new birth for him, but means that another family will be mourning the loss of a loved one. It makes you look at life in a new light.
Congratulations, Paul, on your new heart. Our prayers for an un-complicated and full recovery for you, and prayers of comfort for another family!

2 comments:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Thanks for sharing, Char. I had no idea. I guess I have been living in my own little bubble for too long. Very inspiring!

Jill said...

Don't you just adore this man!!! He's truly amazing! We listen to Primary Worship (his beautiful CD) everyday. I'm grateful for his story and his blog too!!!