Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New pics of the little girl....

Has it been one month already? Yep! Jenna's 4 weeks old. And still treasured just as much as the day she was born! We have had a few adjustments we've had to make. The biggest one, of course, is all the pink around the house now. I love it! Ben and Andrew are the best...with comments like 'pink explosion' and 'it's like a volcano of PINK erupted'. It's true. We have pink or remnants of it in every room in the house. Someday, I'll get back to cleaning up, but for now I'm just lovin' it.
So I took William and Jenna to the doctor today. Jenna, for her 1 month check; Will, for his 2 yr check. And once again I sing praises for our pediatrician! He is the best!!! But in the 'get out the door' part of our morning, I forgot the camera and didn't realize it (of course) until I was undressing Jenna for the nurse. Sorry I don't have pictures at the Dr office, but I have these rather recent pics instead. (disclaimer for William--he's hard to take a picture of now. If he sees the camera come out, he wants to be the one taking the picture. Sometimes it feels like a race to click before he tackles me for the camera!)




Oh, you may be interested to know that Jenna now weighs 8 lbs 5 oz and has uncurled to 22 inches long. (that puts her at 22% for weight and 80% for height) And Will weighs in at 27 1/2 lbs and is 34 inches tall (putting him at 44% for weight and 32% for height)
Jenna is still in newborn diapers after a month. Size 1 are just TOO big! They come up to her arm pits. William, on the other hand, came home from the hospital in size 1 diaps. NB diapers were TOO small for him. How insane is that!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Char- Jenna is so cute!!! It makes me want to have another one. Little William is growing up so much. What a handsome little guy. Miss you all.

Esther said...

What a doll. I can't believe it has been 4 weeks. Wow.

kmanwaring said...

Carlott, thanks for posting all that interesting news. How amazing!