Saturday, December 25, 2010

...And May All Your Christmases Be White...

Well, Merry Christmas, Ya'll!
This is what we woke up to this morning. Unusual for these parts! We love it though!
Apologies to the locals. It seems that the snow followed us from Illinois.






(Please don't notice the date. It's not accurate. Ben changed the batteries in the camera and didn't reset the date. Oh, and pardon the construction equipment in front of the house. It's not my husbands 'project car'. I does belong to a contracted construction crew. They assure as that they're almost done, but I've been hearing that for a month. Of course the project completion date was Nov 15, and we still can't use the road.)

1 comment:

kmanwaring said...

Charlotte, how fun to see! Is that your house? I'm sorry that I'm very unobservant.