Friday, August 1, 2008

towels...laughter...yeah, you better read it...

Here's a 'moment' for you to laugh at. I sent Joshua (who is 7 yrs old) up to get all the dirty towels in the main bathroom and bring them to the laundry room. (with 4 boys, they pile up) He came back with a bathmat and 2 washclothes. I said (a little frustrated) Josh, go get ALL the TOWELS and bring them downstairs. I'm waiting to wash them. He disappeared and about 5 minutes later he reappeared with a laundry basket full of towels and a handfull of washcloths--still folded! I couldn't help but laugh as I took that laundry basket back to the bathroom to put away ALL the towels, then gather the dirty ones to take them to the washer. Maybe you won't laugh at that as much as I did, but I needed that laugh today!

2 comments:

Deana :) said...

You have to step back and laugh at these moments, right? They won't be young forever. I'm constantly being reminded that I need to give exact directions to my kids, or it's a toss-up as to what they'll choose to do. Thanks for sharing your cute moment. :)

Jill said...

Love when kids do exactly what we tell them to. Cute story, thanks for the laugh!!!