Friday, September 19, 2008

there's a rat in the kitchen, what am i gonna do...?

When I was living with my sister in St Croix, my niece Melissa was about 5 years old. One day, when we got the icecream from the freezer, there were some beautiful little 5yr old size finger marks across the top of it. Rachel asked Missy what happened to the icecream. Melissa replied she "didn't know, maybe it was a rat." Of course, we all knew what happened, but it became a standing joke and a reference for blame. I still use it. I guess I need to get the rat that gets in MY kitchen!

2 comments:

Erin Stones said...

That's funny! The thing is- at my house the rat in the kitchen is my husband! I am not sure what I can really do about stopping him!

Unknown said...

Hey Charlotte! I found your blog on Erins blog. Cute family! Your boys are getting so big, and your baby is adorable. Good to know you are doing well!