Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Internet...do you love it or curse it?

How long can you go without internet? I know there are a few people who read my blog, and perhaps you've noticed that I haven't posted anything for awhile...(ok, so I do that often and it's only been a week. It's nothing new now.) We had a wonderful time with Ben's parents! And when they left, suddenly we had problems with our internet. It wasn't their fault! Just happened to coinside with AT&T upgrading their servers, then suddenly our dsl modem wouldn't work. I survived more than a week without internet while we were waiting for a new modem! I've missed you all, missed checking your blogs, missed seeing your comments, missed telling you silly little things but mostly, I miss cable internet! Unfortunately, it's not available where we live...how can that be?
Anyway, now I'm playing catch up mostly with my overloaded email inbox, but as I catch up, I'll be posting again with pictures of some of the fun we had with G&G Loveland.
I'm back...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Char- I'm glad that you are up and running again. I have missed you. Thanks for calling me the other day. It was so good to hear from you.

Love Ya,
Jen

Janine said...

I don't know what I would do without the internet. Isn't it amazing how something that we didn't really have for regular usage until about 12-14 years ago can become so important to our lives. It is such a valuable communicator if used righteously.