Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas in Kansas....

Ben surprised us when he came home from work. He says he managed to get some time off work, that he doesn't have to go in the rest of the year! So, with him freed up, we're taking an impromptu trip to Kansas for Christmas. My brother Ben and his wife Angie and their kids came to our house for Thanksgiving. Now we're taking our turn to join them. We'll only be able to spend a week ('cause I can't be gone on Sunday) but we're looking forward to spending time with family again! Thanks, Ben and Angie, for being such wonderful people! And for giving our kids a chance to get to know some of their cousins. You are the best!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

How fun!
Merry Christmas!

Love Ya,
Jen

Jill said...

Where in Kansas? I can't believe I could have seen you.

Erin Stones said...

So, don't kill me... but we were just in Chicago last weekend. We thought about you, but it as a last minute trip and we actually spent most of the time driving to Pittsburgh to watch a Steelers game. I did wish that we had more time to spend there so that I would have had time to call you. Plus, I realized that I don't have your phone number! I hope that you have a great New Year! Let us know if you are ever going to be back in these parts so that we can all get together.

Deana :) said...

That is so great. I would love to go somewhere new. Anywhere! I never get to travel and would love love love to. Hope you guys had a great Christmas. Addie sure enjoyed talking to Andrew on the phone. They're so cute. :)