Thursday, December 11, 2008

a new blog...

Ok, so I've seen a few of these poppin' up on some of the blogs I've been visiting. I thought it was a great idea for collecting and being able to locate recipes. It's also an easy way to share recipes. So (with all this free time I don't have!) I've created a new blog--a recipe blog. I hope to add a couple of recipes each day until my collection is complete.
Check it out and tell me what you think.
http://eats-n-treats.blogspot.com/

Also, if you want to share a recipe with me, Please! DO IT! I love getting recipes from other people!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love it! Great minds think alike.I will add a link from my recipe blog.

http://recipesfromtheheart-jennifer.blogspot.com/

I look forward to trying some of your great food.

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

Great idea. I have also seen people post recipes on the side bar of their blog, like a monthly recipe. I might start by doing this and see if I think I would be able to keep up another blog. Way to go with yours! By the way, I heard my dad stopped in to see you guys. Wish we weren't so far away:(