Thursday, February 26, 2009

Gratitude...

Ok, for any one who actually checks my blog, I'm sorry. I ask forgiveness. I signed up for Facebook and I haven't done much with my blog since! (FB has just been too much, too much fun, too much time, too many friends, too many emails...but I'm not giving it up!!!)
So I made a commitment tonight to start making regular posts. They probably won't have pictures, and they'll probably be rather personal (to me), but if you don't like that, then don't check my blog.
...so for tonight....
I'm grateful for the rain we've had today. It even came with thunder and lightning! Love that! And I'm grateful that Ben has a good job, and that we haven't bought a house yet...but I'm excited as we start looking at them. Yeah!
So there you have it. A long awaited post.
...until tomorrow...

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I do love reading your blog. I also love facebook it is so... addicting.(Notice: I haven't been blogging either)It sounds like you are doing great. Keep up the positive attitude! You are a wonderful friend and I love you ton's. Take Care.

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

I understand that facebook is addicting. I see Brandon on it every night. He keeps telling me that I need to do it, too, but I know I can only handle keeping up one website. So you are brave to take on both blogging and facebook! That's exciting that you are starting to look at houses! We love finally having a place to call our own! Good luck and we miss you guys!

Jill said...

Facebook is addicting finding old friends. I'll add you today. I just still love blogging. It's my journal. Glad that you will be blogging again.
Good luck on the house hunting. So many great deals out there right now. Have fun!!

Lori said...

Welcome back to blogland!

Love yer guts!