Thursday, February 7, 2008

due date? maybe

Well, for what it's worth, I went to the doctor this morning. After being on the monitor for over an hour (non-stress test--a common occurance when you have a highrisk pregnancy (mine due to age)) and the baby not participating like he was supposed to, well, the doc sent me out for yet another ultrasound test. Turns out that everything is just fine. I guess he just wanted to make sure I didn't take a nap today. And then the great news... I'm now dialated to 3cm. Even if I stay that way (which I'm not willing to do!!) it's progress. I was as tight as a clam last week. Progress...That's my yardstick today. Doctor went ahead and put me on his schedule for Thursday, when he is next on-call for induction but prefaced that appt with "But I don't expect that you'll make it thru the weekend." I hope he's right!! I'll be walking out my part. And I hope to share some exciting news in the next couple of days. Stay Tuned...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures! The boys you have are so cute, so I can't wait to see this one!

Summer said...

Good luck, Char! We are being induced on Thursday too! Too funny! Let us know the good news when it happens!