Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day



To all the Dad's out there...Happy Day to you. I sure do miss my dad. I'm so glad that my children have their dad around to teach them and influence them for good. Ben is a great man! (Jones, I love you)
We had a great surprise...a visit from my little brother, Ben. He stopped in for dinner and dessert with us on his way from Whitewater WI (where he's currently has a crew working) back to Bath NC (where his family is) to deliver a new van to Angie. She did plenty of research to find what she wanted. Bonus was that is happened to be here in Chicagoland. We enjoyed the visit, and the kids even got him to try the Wii. He learned that boxing works your biceps, triceps, and lats along with other muscles you aren't even aware of! Hmmm, who-da-thunk.

No comments: