Monday, January 11, 2010

...and the results are in....well, almost


OK, so we just got back from yet another ultrasound. But this time, we have some wonderful news! (at least it tickles me pink!) By nothing shy of a miracle, and as a result of answers to many prayers and much faith, the baby has turned and it settled into a head down position. So Thursday, here we come! I'm even looking forward to an induced labor and delivery. (Now I just need to remember that in the thick of things...)
You can look forward to more info on Thursday.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Char- I am so happy for you! I am glad that the baby has turned and that things are looking good for Thursday. I hope that all goes well with the delivery and recovery. You are in my prayers.

Love ya,
Jen

Jill said...

I'm happy that you can now go into this labor knowing exactly (well sort of) what to expect. Good luck! So when you say "tickles me pink" does that mean it's a girl? Are you just keeping us all in suspense?
By the way, WOW, your hair is long and so blonde! Looks fabulous on you!

Stephanie said...

Charlotte! That's great news! I prayed for you. You're a gorgeous pregnant lady. I can't wait to meet your new little one (since we'll be seeing a lot of each other when I move out to Missouri, right?)! Love you,
Step

Lori said...

Char... exactly HOW pink does it tickle you?? Are you trying to tell us something besides that the baby is finally in the proper position?

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

I heard the news from Tom via his parents last night. I am so excited for you guys! You do look amazing! And I am so glad the baby turned! Yay! We will be waiting to hear the final results. :)