Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sunday morning challenges

I don't know how many of you struggle with being on time for church, but it seems to be a constant struggle for me. Too many times we skirt in to Sacrament Meeting right after the opening prayer and call it 'on time'. Ben, on the other hand, counts us as late if we have less than 10 minutes to wait before the Prelude music stops. (ok, so he's often there early for meetings, and I'm the one with the kids. But still, it's not a good excuse!)
Well, help is on the way. I came across this article which makes SO much sense to me--not just for Sunday mornings, but every morning. (I'm building our schedule right after I post this). Read it and tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

I haven't checked out the article yet, but I can help you posting a link. There is a little button in the window where you post that looks like a green world with a chain link over it (the fifth button from the side). Select the text you want to be the link and then type in the URL for the link. Hope this helps. :) And good luck in a few days! We are are anxiously waiting. As I am sure you are too!