Friday, January 8, 2010

January 14

We have plans now, for the 14th of January. I will have another ultrasound on Monday, Jan 11th to once again check the position of the baby. If it is still breech, then I'm scheduled for a C-section early on Thursday (Jan 14). If, by a miracle, the baby has positioned itself properly with the head down, then I'll start on Pitocin Thursday morning and have news by afternoon. (I hope!) Anyone who would like to join us in praying for a miracle (that the baby will make the turn on its own) we would certainly appreciate your prayers! We had discussed the option of attempting to turn the baby externally, but after a few more questions and alot more information, it seems to be running too big a risk of an emergency c-section. I'd rather have it planned for than rushed into. So, either way, we're going to have a baby!

2 comments:

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

We will be praying for you and your little one. Hope all goes well, c-section or not! Keep us updated.

Camisha Gollaher said...

Charlotte, you will be fine either way. You have done everything you can, and trust in the Lord to bless you! You will be in our prayers. Sure love ya! I'm excited to hear a flavor-of course, but your safety is my concern. You'll do great!!!