Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Thursday....or maybe not!

Just a quick note--well sort of. I just got back from my last prenatal visit. Yay!! The better part of that is that the Dr. doesn't want to chance the baby flipping again before Thursday so she's sending me to the hospital this afternoon. Please don't take it personally that I didn't call you and tell you. I don't have time to be on the phone right now. I need to go wake up Ben and let him know he's NOT going to work tonight! Then I need to pack. (yep, even with the good advice from many, I still don't have a bag packed. I've got time!)
Watch for pics of a very modest little girl later tonight. (I hope)

3 comments:

Jill said...

Char,

You are totally confusing me. The only thing I know for sure if that you're having a baby! Your last sentence made me say Yay it's a Girl, but then you said "I hope". So I will wait in total suspense until you post the news.

Good Luck!

Jessica Bybee said...

It is a girl!!!! Yay!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Congrats! I will wait patiently for pictures!