Friday, May 23, 2008

things about me ...part lll

7. What phrases do you say every day that are unique to your personality?

Stinkin' Cheese Man! That's thanks to my friend Lori, and a book by John Scieszka called The Stinky Cheese Man and other Fairly Stupid Tales.

8. What do you think heaven is like?


Since I really don't know, I'll tell you what I imagine it will be like. I imagine the scenery to be close by Grand Teton National Park at sunrise or sunset. To me, that is heaven on earth. I do believe, though, that all the happiness we could ever have on earth, we will have that an more surrounding us in Heaven.

9. How would you like everyone to remember you after you're gone?

(Sarcasticly) I'd just like to be remembered. Ok, so no high expectations, but I'd like to be remembered as more than just a mother of all boys. Maybe a mother of great boys! Would that be too much of a stretch? :)

*****I'm not fishing for compliments...it just sounds like that!******

1 comment:

Jill said...

How about a Great and Amazing mother, rasing Great and Amazing boys!!!
So glad you're posting more!!