Friday, May 23, 2008

Wahoo...look what I can do...




I grabbed the camera 'cause I wanted to share some of William's accomplishments.
1-First of all, here's an idea of how big he is...3 months old, almost 16 lbs., wearing 6-9 month clothes...and naked in the bathtub.

2-His neck and back are also getting so strong. He is a tummy sleeper, so he doesn't spend alot of play time on his belly (we keep that reserved for 'it's time to sleep' time)But still he has managed to accomplish lifting his head to check things out!

3-And just so you can see what a handsome little guy he's becoming...

4 comments:

JK said...

He is getting so big. And he is such a handsome boy! I see alot of all you boys in him but I think I see more of michael in his face! Thanks for posting some pictures, I love checking up on your page. Hope all is well with you! Love Jen

Jill said...

What a chunk!!! I love it!! He's darling.

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

What a cutie! Hope all is going well in chicago! Hope to see you guys somtime, also!

Chelsea Rivas said...

He looks so much like Ben! My goodness he is growing up. What a cute little cherub.