Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gratitude 4 the Temple

Today I'm grateful for the Temple. I'm grateful for a young man who had the faith (and courage) to offer a heartfelt prayer in a grove of trees. I'm grateful for a loving Father who called a prophet in our dispensation. I'm grateful for the restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and also the restoration of the Priesthood power. I'm grateful for my family. I'm grateful for the saving ordinances which are performed inside sacred temples of God. I'm grateful for Eternal Marriage, and therefore, Eternal Families. I'm grateful for the beauty and peace we find in the temples, after which we pattern our own homes. I'm grateful for the Temple.

1 comment:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Thank you, Char. Why is it that I need that reminder? I don't know. But thank you.